Accidental burns caused by domestic infra-red muscle massaging device

O. J.H. Harley, Peter Dziewulski

Research output: Contribution to journalArticle

3 Citations (Scopus)
Original languageEnglish (US)
Pages (from-to)173-174
Number of pages2
JournalBurns
Volume29
Issue number2
DOIs
StatePublished - Jan 1 2003
Externally publishedYes

Fingerprint

Infrared Rays
Sulfadiazine
Radiation Injuries
Massage
Anti-Infective Agents
Burns
Wound Healing
Equipment and Supplies
Muscles

ASJC Scopus subject areas

  • Surgery
  • Emergency Medicine
  • Critical Care and Intensive Care Medicine

Cite this

Accidental burns caused by domestic infra-red muscle massaging device. / Harley, O. J.H.; Dziewulski, Peter.

In: Burns, Vol. 29, No. 2, 01.01.2003, p. 173-174.

Research output: Contribution to journalArticle

@article{36a6c28aeaf24e52b52219779b8032db,
title = "Accidental burns caused by domestic infra-red muscle massaging device",
author = "Harley, {O. J.H.} and Peter Dziewulski",
year = "2003",
month = "1",
day = "1",
doi = "10.1016/S0305-4179(02)00188-2",
language = "English (US)",
volume = "29",
pages = "173--174",
journal = "Burns",
issn = "0305-4179",
publisher = "Elsevier Limited",
number = "2",

}

TY - JOUR

T1 - Accidental burns caused by domestic infra-red muscle massaging device

AU - Harley, O. J.H.

AU - Dziewulski, Peter

PY - 2003/1/1

Y1 - 2003/1/1

UR - http://www.scopus.com/inward/record.url?scp=0037374168&partnerID=8YFLogxK

UR - http://www.scopus.com/inward/citedby.url?scp=0037374168&partnerID=8YFLogxK

U2 - 10.1016/S0305-4179(02)00188-2

DO - 10.1016/S0305-4179(02)00188-2

M3 - Article

VL - 29

SP - 173

EP - 174

JO - Burns

JF - Burns

SN - 0305-4179

IS - 2

ER -